Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pool Water Destroys Hair

Our family went on a a two day / one night mini vacation this weekend. We decided to stay in a hotel with a pool and hot tub this time.  The children all had a blast jumping between the ice cold pool and the steamy hot tub.  The pool however was loaded with bleach and chemicals.  These chemicals wreak havoc on us girls with long hair; they horribly damage it!

When we arrived home from our mini vacation however, we found in the mail a bottle of Evassence's 100% Organic Argan Oil which we had ordered at a discounted rate for our honest and unbiased review.  I sent Candace up to shower and wash her hair, but beforehand I took some pictures of her hair.  Here is what her hair looked like before...
After she washed it and towel dried it, we put some of our new product in it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0156TNVHI?ref_=pdp_new_dp_review
The oil did not have a strong scent like many Argan oils.  I massaged the product through her hair until I could no longer feel the oil on my hands.  My hands did not feel oily at all but felt clean and light instead again unlike others that we have used.  I did not feel I needed to wash my hands, but I did so instead just out of habit.  Then we combed through and dried her hair.  Here was the finished results...
Her hair came out so slick and beautiful!  We look forward to trying it on her sister and me next!
#arganoilskincare


No comments:

Post a Comment